home about etsy advertising parties awards

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

and a blog is born....

Welcome to Weddings by Rhiannon.....

Yes, an idea has finally come to life. I figured by starting this blog I'd become accountable to stay on it and so a blog is born.

Let me introduce myself...

I'm a carefree girl, a mother, a wife, a hopeless romantic, a tough girl, independant woman and a complete fool when it comes to the 'awwwww' factor.

I love flowers, bows, lace, cake, weddings, family I love ♥ love ♥

Although a spiritual person myself, I am a non-denominational minister that will perform your wedding the way you want it no one else.

I provide basic wedding ceremonies, ceremonies that involve children, customized ceremonies and a few ceremonial (ie: sand, lei exchange, unity candles, etc) but most important I can provide you with a blank page for you to completely customize YOUR ceremony to reflect YOU.

Its YOUR special day, and I'd love to make it happen!

5 comments:

Lehua said...

Rhiannon i'm so happy for you!!! This is going to be great!

Mizz Dee said...

Beautiful blog page Rhiannon! So glad you did it! This will be a great medium for you. I had no idea you became an officiant!! Only thing is.....I wish I was getting married just to have a special person and a beautiful soul to perform my wedding! I surely will share your blog with whomever I know! Wish you good luck and best wishes!

Rhiannon said...

thank you lehua and dee! ♥

Kanani said...

Oh my Rhi! Awesome blog! And congrats on becoming an officiant!

Carrie said...

Thanks so much for linking this up to the "First
Post Linky Party" on my blog! Isn't it funny, I've visited your blog a bunch of times but didn't know you officiated at weddings. We honeymooned on Maui and Kauai, and I told my husband I'd love to come back in 10 years and renew our vows. Not sure if you do vow renewals, but wouldn't that be fun? Just four years to go... it will take me that long to find a babysitter...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails