home about etsy advertising parties awards

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Guest Post from {North Shore Days}

Hi guys today I hae Natalie visiting as promised! Give her a big welcome and thanks so much for guest posting for me today!! Take it away Natalie....
Hello Everyone, I'm Natalie from Northshore Days

I'm the lucky mum of 3 sweet kiddos who keep me very busy. We live on the beautiful NorthShore of Auckland in New Zealand and I get to see or be on the beach everyday, how awesome it that? 



I am super excited about being here at From the Heart while

Today I'm going to share a very easy jewelry project that took me about 5 minutes to make.

Sometimes I'm lucky enough to find pieces that work really well together and in this case I had an old ring which had a missing charm and an old necklace with bronze findings and beads that matched perfectly


I attached 2 beads to the charm link on the ring and snipped off a part of the "flower" charm


Then I simply looped brown cord through the flower charm and the ring and attached clasps. 

So cute.... 



I hope you enjoyed my post and I hope I inspired you to upcycle some old pieces you have lying around.

Thanks for having me. 

Take care

xxx


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails