home about etsy advertising parties awards

Saturday, April 27, 2013

The first week...

Well I survived my first week back at work!
 
It was hard I admit, but I'm glad to be working again. I miss my baby girl during the day and I'm exhaused but we're getting back into a routine and I got my paycheck at the end of the week to pay my mortgage. Of course that helps!
 
Monday morning I cried in the car on the way to the sitters, but I was fine after that. I was so busy at work that I didn't have time to even really think about it too much. Plus it makes it so much easier when you just love the people you work with.
 
We are still trying to get the little girl on a schedule and get to bed early enough so that I can get more sleep and on Wednesday night she stayed up till midnight!
But how can you get mad at this precious face!!
 
 
 
I paid for it the next day though and was dragging really bad.
 
Well, it's Saturday morning and off to wash laundry and clean house, then a nap!
Have a great Saturday everyone!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love that little tongue sticking out! I'm glad you made it through the first week, and I hope the schedule-making goes well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails