home about etsy advertising parties awards

Monday, May 6, 2013

i heart my kids

 
 
First of all, it still seems strange to me to say kids.
I have kids, as in more than one!
 
I feel so blessed to have two healthy children.
They are wonderful and wonderful with eachother and I am so lucky.
 
 
My little girl absolutely adores her big brother.
She watches his every move and listens and coos when he talks to her.
He eyes light up and she smiles whenever he's near.
 
 
My son is so happy everytime he sees his sister smiling.
He is a doting big brother and is always keeping an eye out for his sister.
He's very protective of her.
 
Even though they are 4 years appart, I can already see that they are close to each other's heart.
 


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Aww, how adorable! I'm so glad they're taking to each other. I was really surprised at how well my boys took to their new baby sister, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails