home about etsy advertising parties awards

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vinyl Wall Art... Temporary Insanity Fix

Look at my boring blank wall... It makes me INSANE!


I can't stand it. I keep saying I want to put chunky moulding, I want a headboard, I even bought a pretty rug to hang on the wall, but look at it, its still bare and boring and blah!
(please dont mind the mess)

I see all these crafty ideas and people making things and painting murals and I wonder why cant I be that creative? Well I took a short cut.. I went to Amazon.com and searched vinyl wall decals and found this...

 

I thought, hey I can put some stickers on the wall without messing it up too badly. So I ordered them and went for it. For $9 you cant go wrong! Ok, so it's not all that crafty but it did take a little bit of imgaination. I didnt plan the layout very well and I was too excited to get it on my wall so here is what I ended up with.



It's not exactly what I want permanently but I dont have a blank, blah wall driving me insane anymore. Because I can peel and stick I'm still moving branches and petals around before I go to bed at night. It made me happy... untill I saw a tutorial on how to make a tufted headboard out of an old door... atleast I have something there while I procrastinate on that headboard idea.

I'm linking up to the CSI project go check them out for REAL crafty work!



Visit thecsiproject.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails