home about etsy advertising parties awards

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Hump Day...

Wow! This long weekend just FLEW by! And now I cant belive its Wednesday already.
We started to tackle the house this weekend! I feel somewhat accomplished, very tired, excited to keep going and very overwhelmed.
Our house is only 2 years old and the paint on the outside looked absolutely awful. Not to mention I never liked the color. It was a very light blue (not a fan of blue) and when we moved in there was no grass planted. This is how it looked before:

Terrible aint it? Well here is the new color its Behr Anonymous. Look at what a HUGE difference a coat of paint makes...


Here you can see the old and new colors...

I am so thrilled our house is getting a mini facelift. Our trim color is Behr Dark Granite, cant wait to see how it looks after the trim goes on.


And here's my boy, he was such a good boy hanging out in the backyard playing nicely as we painted.


Taking a break this weekend because of lots to do. My husband's birthday is tomorrow, we have friends visiting from Maui, the opening season of OBon starts friday (I'll be working in the food booth!) and a wedding on Sunday. Untill next time....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails