home about etsy advertising parties awards

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's the Big V Day!


Happy Valentines Day lovies!!

I'm not a big fan of the V-day.

I never saw the purpose of one day a year telling someone how much you love them.
Why not tell them everyday.

Spend triple the amount on flowers that will die in a few days, for the same price you can fill up my car with gas for a month and it would make me happier.

Buy chocolates wrapped in pink or red that will make me bloated and complain about being fat for the next two weeks.

But I have to admit, I dont mind being taken out to dinner or pampered a bit either.
LOL

I sent my son off to daycare with some little goodies for his friends this moring.
Not sure what were doing for dinner, but I'm thinking I might make some chocolate mousse for dessert. One of the few dessert items my hubby will eat.
He is not a dessert or sweets person, how we ended up together and have stayed together is beyond me...
(maybe cause I get his dessert too)

Anyways... here's wishing all you a wonderful Valentine's!

I finally got all my supplies to finish another item off my project list of 2012 so be on the look out for that post coming up!



2 comments:

Yvette said...

Happy Valentine's Day. I love your point of view on it! :)

Bonnie said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, gorgeous! I hope you had a lovely one.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails