home about etsy advertising parties awards

Friday, May 31, 2013

What's on my mind....

It's been over a year since we left our life long home...

I told all of you about our camp residents being evicted about a year and a half ago.
It was a very emotional journey connecting with our roots, our families and fighting for our homes.

We lost the battle, but some think not the war.


Well fast forward to today, and the camp still sits.
Now completely vacant.
Overgrown.
Untouched.
Lifeless....

All those families evicted out of their homes, and for what?

The land owners bullied them and fought them proving they are the wealthy powerful bloodsuckers and then nothing.

Just think of all those families that could still be living in their homes all this time.

I think of what used to be my home and I have very fond memories, even up until the day we had to leave.
I miss my home, I miss my childhood, I miss the families we had there.



 
 


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Seems pretty pointless. I hope they do something with it soon; it's sad to just leave everything sitting there empty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails