home about etsy advertising parties awards

Sunday, May 26, 2013

sleeping baby

 
It's been a while since I posted, our house got caught with the sickies.
Luckily the kids had just a slight cold but mama on the other hand, I'm still trying to recover. It's been lingering for over a week now and I've just been exhausted.
I'm just greatful that the kids are better.
 
And speaking of kids...
 
Believe it or not, my baby girl is sleeping in the picture below.
 
 
 
Kinda creepy isn't it?
 
I love how peaceful my kids look when they are sleeping.
 
I can go into my son's room a dozen times at night after he goes to sleep and just kiss him and watch him sleep.
Other than watching one of his movies thats the only time he's still.
 
And speaking of sleep... yawn... it's about that time.
 
Good night y'all.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ha! Even sleeping with her eyes open, she's adorable. I would have to close her eyes; I don't think I'd be able to help myself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails