home about etsy advertising parties awards

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thrifty Thursday.....


I had a plan. These awsome DIY printables from one of my fav wedding blogs. Then, this morning, I see that another fave blog has posted a link for printable invites. So you get not one but TWO printable ideas today on this
Thrifty Thursday!
The first comes from The Wedding Chicks. You must check out their site. They have awsome ideas! Real vendors share their products, services and whats new with their readers.


Go there to customize invites, save the date cards, thank you for your guests or briadal party, you name it they got it! They will email the file to you and you print how and where you want it!

These are some of the samples...







Go check them out, they have tons more!

Now this morning while reading 2000DollarBudgetWedding, they shared a website called



Another GREAT resource for FREE DIY invites. They had wedding invites, save the date, baby announcement, RSVP cards.

I thought this was a cute one...
And for those of you who know me, know I could have totally used this for my wedding! Where was this place 10 years ago?!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails