home about etsy advertising parties awards

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year! It's 2012

Yay! We all survived 2011 and I've already hit the ground running in 2012.

Hope ya'll have a safe and good one.

Last year I posted about my "2011 Goals"
So how did I do??
Let's see....

I am still a procrastinator, but I have made an attempt to get better and NOT being that way.

With everything that I have been through this year, I think I have done my best to stay positive always look for the good in things and be greatful for all that I have.

 I'm still working on getting rid of clutter and simplifing my life. Slowly but surely I'm getting there. I have spent a lot of time getting rid of the unnecessary and even with the last few days I'm getting there. Now just to keep up with it and stop hoarding!

I still have yet to learn PSE8, but I have made a deal with my friend who likes to borrow my camera that she must in turn teach me how to use it.

I sadly still have yet to sit down and get my Etsy Shop going, someone just spank my hand and make me to it already!!

I also havent been a great blogger. I take forever to check and respond to my emails and I dont post regularly. For that I appologize.

My blog just like me and my life is random.
As much as I wish I could be a stay at home mom and blogger, I cannot afford to.
So I work full time, mostly 9 hr days and I get home and cook and try to spend as much time with my family as I can.

My family will always come first in my life, my blog, happens when I have time.
I will try to be a better blogger though, because I find that I really enjoy it... and as the saying goes "a happy wife is a happy life" hehehe

So stay tunned for what 2012 will bring!


1 comment:

Impulsive Addict said...

I don't think any of us post very well around the holidays and blogs can be random. Mine totally is!

Family should always come first! Happy New Year to you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails