home about etsy advertising parties awards

Monday, December 10, 2012

Baby Update: 29 Weeks

Wow time is sure flying by, I can’t believe I’m at 29 weeks already! Baby will be here before we know it!

29 weeks

How far along? 29 weeks 4 days (as of today)

Total weight gain: somewhere between 15-20 lbs

Maternity clothes? My bottoms are definitely maternity but I just wear baggy or stretchy tops

Stretch marks? Thank God not yet

Sleep: Just seems like its never enough. Then again I’ve been battling a cold for 2 weeks and we’ve been running back and forth to the hospital to visit my grandma so I am more worn out than usual

Best moment this week: ??

Miss Anything? Being able to walk up a flight of stairs without being out of breath, being able to carry my lil man, a couple glasses of wine with friends, being able to work in the yard, seems like just normal stuff.

Movement: Not as active as my son was but when baby is in the mood, man I get a good kickin’

Food cravings: nothing in particular and I’ve stopped living on junk food, desserts and hagen daz

Anything making you queasy or sick: only brushing my teeth in the morning

Gender: well…. I still haven’t announced it

Labor Signs: except for our little adventure in the hospital, nothing thank God.

Belly Button (in or out): still in but open pretty wide! LOL

Wedding Rings (on or off): off, but then I normally don’t wear my wedding rings.

Symptoms: my feet are getting swollen! With my son my feet only got swollen about 2 weeks before I gave birth, now if I’m on my feet too long or even sitting for too long they get swollen. I also notice that if I stand for too long, it feels very heavy down there, yup down there and I have to sit.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still very MOODY!

Looking forward to: Getting the baby’s room cleaned and set up and also meeting the newest addition! I know we have a ways to go but we’re so excited and I’m ready to not be pregnant.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails