home about etsy advertising parties awards

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thrifty Thursday on a Wednesday...

I'm going to share my Thrifty Thursday on a Wednesday because I would like to reveal my home's makeover in progress tomorrow. Slowly but surely its getting there.

So, here is my diy for the day: Paper cones.
Take a look here at this farmers market flower cones. I love the look of the butcher paper and the flowers.
For instructions go to Postcards and Pretties

But dont stop there! Your options are limitless. Use scrapbook paper for a variety of looks. You can use them for petals for the flower toss, for decorations or like Martha Stewart did in a candy bar...
(love me some candy bar)



Photos courtesy of Martha Stewart Weddings

Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails