home about etsy advertising parties awards

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

learning the ropes

I'm sort of a self taught sewer.
Is that a word? Looks like sewer as in well, waste.

Anyway, I mean sew-er, cause I aint no seamstress.


This is a good help {here} I love checking out Dana's blog, she has great tutorials, plus a lot of boy stuff.
I also like this one {here} they have a TON of great tutorials as well as a bunch of other fun stuff too.
Besides all the great blogs out there with amazing tutorials that help me along, I also like to go on youtube and watch tutorials.

I came across this one




Does this freak anyone slse out? Or is it just me?




1 comment:

Helene said...

I have no clue how to sew. I can sew a button but that's pretty much it.

I watched the video but didn't have the volume on....was there a reason why she was wearing black gloves or is she trying to remain anonymous? LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails