home about etsy advertising parties awards

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hoo Are you? With Night Owl Crafting


NightOwlCrafting
 
It's been a while, but Night Owl Crafting is doing their weekly Hoo Are you again!


Here are my answers! 
 
1. Is all your Christmas shopping done?
 
NOPE! But I'm in good shape. I did most of my shopping through out the year when I found great sales so I just have a few last minute things to pick up and then the rest is just baking.
2. Do you decorate for Christmas and if so when?
 
Yes, I decorate usually Thanksgiving weekend or the weekend after.
This year I havent gone all out with the lights on the house and the lighted tree and reindeer in the yard because we just plugged some new grass and I have to water often!
 
3. Do you bake during the Holiday season?
 
Yes, I make myself crazy baking every year, but I have to. I just can't afford to buy gifts for everyone, and who doesnt like a homemade sweet treat? 
 
4. What are your favorite smells of this time of year?
 
I'm  not a peppermint fan, I do like cinnamon, cookies and the smell of fresh trees. We never have a real tree but I catch a wiff when we go to the stores.
 
5. What are your favorite things to do during the Holiday Season?
 
I love to drive around and check out everyone's houses all decorated with lights.





1 comment:

Impulsive Addict said...

I love baking too! And we plan on taking Emma to see the lights is year. I hope she doesn't see any crackheads. They are out in FULL FORCE these days!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails