home about etsy advertising parties awards

Friday, December 2, 2011

Special Treat... Guest post from A Little Knick Knack!!

It's Thursday, only one more day till Aloha Friday!
Today I have a very special treat!

I have Meg visiting from A Little Knick Knack come over to share a little something about herself and her blog.
This is my very first blog swap ever and I'm so happy and honored to have her.

Please give her a warm welcome and dont forget to go and check her out!

Hey everyone! My name is Meg and I live over at A Little Knick Knack. I've been blogging for almost 2 years and love it! I have a lovely link party every Friday called Everything but the Kitchen Sink, and I'd love for you to join! I also host many great giveaways and do some fun reviews, so come by and check things out!


A Little Knick Knack

I have a lot of wood. Anything that I can do to wood, I'll do. I love to paint, stain, glaze, hammer, distress, sand...the possibilities are endless. I had so much fun making these birdhouses....




 ...and these fun little initial blocks...







And this yellow chair...






I've been trying my hand at sewing lately. I hosted a basic sewing series with another fabulous blog friend--Tina from Twinkle Toes, and we did a tutorial on how to make these lovely pillowcases....








And then I went on a canvas kick and made these lovely pillow forms....










 ....and this canvas table runner.










I hope you enjoyed a little preview of my little blog and can join my Thursday link party, Everything but the Kitchen Sink! It's open all weekend and we have such a fun time! Come check it out!

A Little Knick Knack

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Impulsive Addict said...

Wow! She's so creative and talented. I love the table runner and those adorable blocks!! I'm a little envious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails