home about etsy advertising parties awards

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Picture this...


So my friend's daugher's first birthday party was a success, as far as I can tell. 
It's over and done with and everyone survived.
It was beautiful and as promised I will be sharing pictures soon, I only took about 500!

The party is over but life sure isn't slowing down any time soon.
Can you belive it's only 6 days till Christmas?!

image source google

I have to spend tonight wrapping my gifts and figuring out who I still need to get for, which isn't a lot. Thank goodness I shopped early in the year.

Sewing gifts this year is out of the question at this point.
Oh and I have to find time to bake family gifts too.

Of course at the very last minute we took family pictures this past Sunday.
I think I got two good pictures of the boys and not a single one of me.
It rained about 10 minutes after we got there and rain and my freshly ironed hair does not do well. So me and my frizz ball of a head didnt make any of the cuts. We'll have to retake soon!

Looks like we're sending out "Holiday" cards instead of Christmas cards.
Here are my boys...




For a while getting a picture of my almost 3 year old was like pulling teeth, now he seems to be warming up to the camera again. Now I just have to deal with the fake smile.

I'm also a week behind on my 2011 recap, so I'll have 6 months worth of recap by the end of the week.

How are you guys doing with Christmas just days away?

3 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Very badly, my shopping STILL isn't done!

Jessica said...

Cute pics! LOL at the fake smile thing, for a little bit there Mr. Man would smile by putting his fingers in the sides of his mouth and making himself smile. Funny but not quite natural.

My shopping's all done but I haven't sent cards yet and I have lots of wrapping left to do. We'll see if it all gets done.

More Than Words said...

I think the pictures came out really good!! Love the smiles!!

And wow..500 pictures at the bday party???!!! I can't wait to see some of them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails