home about etsy advertising parties awards

Monday, April 12, 2010

The affordable wedding



I just love a wedding that doesnt require a huge loan that you'll be paying off for years to come. I belive that even though your memories last forever, a wedding is just one day, it's your marriage that's a lifetime. So why not spend your money on a future together instead of an event that lasts just one day. I belive in your wedding being the couples day, no one else's. Not their parents, friends, sisters, cousin, etc. I belive that there is no reason to follow the 'rules' that a wedding is special because you make it that way.
So thats why I just have to share this wonderful blog with all of you... I'm a huge fan of http://2000wedding.com/



Check them out and become a follower too!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails