- Your vows are to each other. Dont worry if no one else gets it. (Inside jokes are ok)
- Sit down and talk to eachother about it. You might want to make a plan to say similar things or the same quote or bible verse.
- Decide if you want it light and humorous or touching and bring a tear to your eye (this is where waterproof mascara might play a role!)
- Stick to the point and keep it short. Well it doesnt have to be short and sweet but do put a limit on it, if vows are too long your friends and family might drift off.
- Talk to your officiant about it, they might be able to offer advise.
- Go to the bookstore or library and search vow books or get on the tv and watch wedding shows for inspiration.
If you need more inspiration check out some of the following sites also
Cartoon credit: http://www.maineiac.com/