home about etsy advertising parties awards

Monday, June 20, 2011

I suck but, I'm back with Monday Music Moves Me!


 
Hi, my name is Rhiannon and I've been a sucky blogger recently and I'm sorry.


There's been so much going on between work and home and my husband's new schedule, I've still been busy doing small projects here and there and getting ready for our big project ripping out the flooring in our entry way and kitchen.

I have a lot to share so just bare with me please!

Today is Monday and I'm getting back on the train!

Photobucket


This week is freebie and this is my newest fav song




2 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Way ta go, Girlfriend! Welcome back, and not to worry we except you with open arms. Great choice of pickins' there! Thanks for joining us, and we hope to see you next week too! Already following and have a great night.

Colette S said...

Love your song!

Thanks for playing with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails