home about etsy advertising parties awards

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hooo are you? 58





NightOwlCrafting
 
Its been a while... but I'm joining Hoo are you again today.
Click on the link above for more info or to join in.
 

Here are this week's questions! 
1. Do you sleep with the window open or the fan on no matter
what the weather is like?
the window is ALWAY open, unless its raining so hard that its coming in.
the fan goes on mostly during the summer. its super hot where we are and we have no ac
2. What is your favorite comfort food?
hmmm thats a hard one, i would love to say my gma's fried chix but I havent had it since she passed. I would say.... tea and rice with furikake.


source
 
3. Do you ever go to a chiropractor?
 
I have never gone to a chiropractor. I have been to a physical therapist with a massage license but if I have any ailments I go to my Sifu (martial arts teacher) he was trained with the ancient art of Chinese massage.
Boy is it painful, but let me tell ya, it works!
 
4.What is your most memorable Halloween costume growing up?
 
Hahaha! I love Halloween love love it! When I was growing up I wasnt allowed to participate. In Elementary school, they would have a dress up day and a costume parade in the courtyard with all the students Kindergarden to 6th grade. EVERY year my mom dressed me as an angel, this one particular year, she dressed me as Lydia in the bible and everyone thought I was a homeless bag lady. Needless to day, once again, I was an angel every year after that again... untill high school that is.
 
5.Do you prefer the sunrise or the sunset?
 
Ohhhh SOOOO NOT a morning person.
I love sunset. I am so lucky to live where I do, the sunsets are gorgeous right out my back window.
 
(sorry I was trying to find a pix but I dont have one!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails