home about etsy advertising parties awards

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thank you my peeps I heart you!

I really wanna say thanks for sticking around during my hiatus.
Are you still out there??

Last week was a rather rough week.
Between recouperating from the Hoe Down for Hope and my hubby from helping the boys train and cornering we were a woman down in the office during a VERY busy week.

I got a chance to be lazy and do almost nothing and just spend time with my little man.

Monday I got to spend the morning with my son before going to work a half day and it made me sad. He's growing up so fast and I so wish I could be a SAHM.

Now, I'm just trying to get back into the swing of our routine.

Thanks for being patient and I'll be posting again I promise!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails