home about etsy advertising parties awards

Saturday, October 29, 2011

The sickies and our version of the 'pumpkin patch'

I've been fighting a cold for almost 2 weeks and now that I'm feeling better, the lil man is starting it.

Major Bummer...

I feel so hopeless and frustrated that I can't do more for him.
I'd stay sick for another 2 weeks if I could take it away.

Atleast we got some pumpkin time in before we were down for the count!


All my son wanted this Halloween was a pumpkin.
He doesnt want to dress up, he doesnt want to go trick or treating for candy, he just wanted a pumpkin.

He doesnt want to carve it though, just to have it.



Poor kid, this is the closest to a pumpkin patch were gonna get, a display at the grocery store!

He is as happy as can be!


3 comments:

Helene said...

I was just gonna say, "Are you getting that pumpkin at grocery store??" and then I read that last line!

Your friend REALLY needs to get that pumpkin patch in order for next year. Every kid should have the experience of picking a pumpkin out of a patch at least once in his lifetime!!!

But even though you had to get yours from a store, the smile on your son's face is priceless. What an adorable little guy he is!!!

My Inner Chick said...

--He is a DOLL!

Meddie said...

He looks so happy! Yup, too bad there's no pumpkin patch on Kauai. Next time you guys should come visit us =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails