home about etsy advertising parties awards

Thursday, March 29, 2012

its a hard job but someone's gotta do it...

If you guys follow me on FB I mentioned that I had volunteered to do a hard job of test baking a delicious pie from The Right Slice.
Life is rough huh.

I picked up my mango lilikoi frozen pie and my directions and brought it home to do my 'homework'.


And then the countdown began.
I just love love these pies, they are so yummy.


The house smelled so good, just like my grandmas house growing up.
Look at this golden deliciousness.
Sooo buttery....


It didnt take long at all before it looked like this....

Yum-o!


That was hard work man!

If you guys are ever on Kauai you MUST check this place out.
Sweet and savory pies to die for!
And... if you cant make it here she does mail order as well!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails