home about etsy advertising parties awards

Monday, March 26, 2012

more backyard-agains....

While I'm on the subject of our backyard, I thought I'd let you know about all the other things I got knocked off the to do list as well.

First of all AGAIN back to the project list for this year.
It seems like all I've been talking about but I'm so glad to be getting these projects done, thats the purpose of goals right?
And it feels so good checking them off this list.

First off we have my pavers!


I got these pavers from a jobsite we worked on. They are really nice in person.
The hubs and I quickly put them out and within 5 - 10 mins we had them in just the spots we wanted.
Seriouslly only 5 - 10 mins. Made me wonder why it took me so long to do this.
And then it was time to level them out. I had to dig in some areas and fill in others and I was reminded why. Ugh..


Since we had extra lumber from our Pergola project, the hubs built a little bench sort of thing to raise up our potted plants from being on the ground.



It's actually been really nice not having to bend down to work on the plants.
Also keeps the puppy from chewing it up!

AND speaking of chewing things up....

I almost threw that puppy over the fence!
She thought my precious maple was a chew toy, NOT GOOD.
We put up fencing around it to keep her out and hopefully let the maple heal it's self.


See not good!
We lost a good 3 feet on her :-(

Of course, just because I'm loving our new addition to the patio here it is again!


Hope you all had a great weekend... why do they always have to end so soon??



1 comment:

Yvette said...

I'm jealous of your neatly organized backyard. Really, I love it. Wait till you come over one day and see our jungle.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails