home about etsy advertising parties awards

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Looking for a Wedding Gift?

I just attended a Pampered Chef party last night and had a BLAST!
We ate, drank wine, cooked and even baked a cake in the micro in 14 mins!

I loved their stone wear, we made a totally healthy and natural pizza in no time! I knew exactly what was going on my pizza and it was all fresh ingredients and I would feel great serving it to my friends and family. Not to mention how fun and fast it was.



Here's the pizza stone, but we made it in the square pan. Their stoneware is freezer safe, micro safe, and convection or conventional oven safe!


This is the flutted stoneware pan that we baked the cake in the micro. Man, that would so
come in handy!
They dont just have stoneware, they have cookbooks, cutlery, bakeware, cookware, beautiful serving dishes, which I got a 3 tiered stand... cant wait to use that! They have quality products that last and they offer product gaurantees. They look great and make life easier!
Look for a consultant near you or let me know and I can have one contact you! Makes me wish I was getting married all over again, this would definately be on my registry.

Photo Credits: pamperedchef.com


2 comments:

P.S. I love this... said...

WOW a bundt cake pan that bakes a cake in 14 minutes!! That's awesome.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! That lil' guy has a great future ahead of him.

Rhiannon said...

Yes... 14 mins and in the micro too!
♥ Love your blog I'm a follower. :-) The little guy sure has talent!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails