home about etsy advertising parties awards

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Congrats M&C!!

As some of you may know, besides my 1000 job duties working full time for a demolition company, being a mom, a wife, a homemaker, crafter, begining seamstress.... maid, chef, etc...

I also do weddings, I am a wedding officient.
This past weekend I got to perform a wedding for some friends of mine.
I was so happy to be a part of it!

They have been together for as long as I have been married, so it's about darn time they finally got hitched!

They wanted a really quick wedding and I have to say it was the fastest ceremony I have ever performed!
Everything was gorgeous!
The ceremony was held at Na Aina Kai Botanical Gardens and if you ever have the chance to visit you MUST!

The bride and groom looked great and so happy!
Congrats to you both!

photo by Sheila Morales

Isn't that a great pix!
Done by my mother-in-law

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Lovely pic. What a beautiful gown! Thanks for sharing.

Meddie said...

Nice pic. I didn't know your mother-in-law had so many talents. I have to check out that botanical garden one day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails