home about etsy advertising parties awards

Friday, April 13, 2012

yes... that dreaded topic!

This New Year's I found a lot of people had resolutions to get fit or loose weight.
I gave up on that idea a long time ago, but I did want to get back into shape and be more active.

I want her behind....


And Carrie's legs would be nice too!


Well, last night I was feeling particularly bloated from a day of over indulging and I did something terrible... I jumped on the scale!
YIKES!

Why did I have to go and do that!?
It got me thinking I have less than 2 months to get into bathing suit shape for our BIG family vacay!

Ok, time to kick my butt into gear!

This weekend I plan on getting in my yard, working hard and sweating!

If its nice and sunny I would love to take my boys and the dog to the beach, maybe swim off some pounds!

Clock starts today 50 days till vacay can I do it?

Oh yea and remember my lamp project?
I'm FINALLY done and I've actually been enjoying my lamp for about a week now.
I must get my post done so I can show all of you.

Hope you guys have a great weekend, what are your plans?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Good luck! You can do it. I'm hoping yardwork will help me lose a few pounds, too.

We're going to visit DH's family Saturday. It might rain Sunday but if it doesn't we'll be doing some work outside.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails