home about etsy advertising parties awards

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thankful Tuesday no. 5 and a Lovely Blog Award

It's Tuesday, what are you thankful for?
(ok so it's Wednesday, the days are just slipping by me!)

I am thankful for the opportuny to blog and share my thoughts and feelings and adventures and that all of you actually care enough to stick around and read them!

And Patty over at My Chaotic Home is one of those fab people!
She gave me a lovely blog award!
Thanks so much Patty! I am so honored!

Go and check her out, she's a busy mom with 4 daughters! Can you imagine having that many girls in one house?! And one of her daughers is named Rhiannon... just like me :-)




So, because I got the award I'm supposed to list 7 things about me you may not know just from reading my blog...

1. I am deathly afraid of spiders and heights.
When I'm up high, I just can't control myself and I don't feel like I'm going to fall more like I might throw myself over! WTH right?

2.  I am was completely obsessed with Hello Kitty. I had an entire Hello Kitty room with bedding and everything. When we found out we were having a boy, Hello Kitty went into the closet and hasnt been out since.

3. One of my fav foods since I was a child is tuna and tea and rice with furikake.

4. My parents were told that they were having a boy and so they were going to name me Isiah Kalaniokekai, they got a surprize when I was born.

5. I HATE to balance my checkbook. Always have and never did a good job at it. Scary since I work in accounting. LOL

6. I have size 11 feet!

7. I always wanted to be a laker girl. Paula Abdul was my idol growing up.


I am supposed to list 15 other blogs to award but because I'm so thankful for all of you that any one of you reading this right now.. IT'S YOURS!
I'm giving it to you!
Go ahead and pass on this award and make someone else's day.
So what are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Shell said...

I had to laugh at you not liking to balance your checkbook, when it goes along so well with your career!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails