home about etsy advertising parties awards

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Quick Fix (Thrifty Thursday idea)


Hi! My name is Rhiannon and I have OCD.
I really do.

If there is something that bugs me, it'll keep bugging me till I do something about it.
 And I'll fret over it, even have anxiety over it.

But strange enough, I also have ADD.

Well my point is... we had this in one of our cabinets in our kitchen


We keep our small shopping bags and produce bags for those stinky diapers.
But this mess... drove me insane! I used to fold them in tiny squares and put them in a plastic container.
My dad and hubby... no not so much. Leave it up to them and this is what the bags look like.

Seriouslly it was 10:30 last night.
I was refilling the wipes container and I got another one of those containers in the box from costco.
Every time I buy those wipes I get another container. What am I supposed to do with all of them?


ooohhh.... the light went on...



Why didnt I think of this sooner! Now no more messy bags.
I saw somewhere in blogland how to decorate these... anyone remember where I could find the instructions?

1 comment:

Kanani said...

I LOVE this idea! I have TONS of empty wipe containers I've been saving for who knows what and a drawer full of plastic bags!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails