home about etsy advertising parties awards

Friday, December 17, 2010

Its begining to look a lot like Christmas

I'm so horrible.
Its exactly 8 days before Christmas and Ive done no shopping and I have no inclination to do so either.

Its exactly 8 days before Christmas and I have not even finished decorating my tree.



(atleast we have presents)

Its exactly 8 days before Christmas and I have two reindeer who's lights have gone out and as my hubby says 'needs to be put to the pasture'.
(BTW, my answer to that, after laughing, was heck no just replace their lights)



(atleast we've got lights up)

Its exactly 8 days before Christmas and I havent decorated my wreath, and like shopping I have no inclination to do so.


There are no stocking to hang by any chimney, we well dont have a chimney but I starting putting some extra decorations I had in glass jars on our entertianment center.




and here are the ones from my mil last year



And getting my son to take a pix infront of the tree... close to impossable. He just wanted to sleep.
About .25 seconds after I snaped this pix he was face down on the floor.



Im linking to the parties in my tab or found here

holiday open house button

1 comment:

Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

Well what you did do, looks great! I couldn't tell your tree wasn't finished.
I'm just catching up on my links to my last Holiday Open House party. Thanks for linking up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails