home about etsy advertising parties awards

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011

Is it just me or did Thanksgiving really sneak up on us this year?
I can't even belive that its tomorrow already, buuuut thank God for the long weekend!

I started soaking the turkey in brine from last night, put out 2 loaves of bread to get stale for the dressing what else is there??

I found this picture of my son's first thanksgiving in 2009, he was 9 months old.



Looking at this picture makes me have baby fever!!
I miss this little baby!

I'm so thankful to be blessed with him, even though he drives me insane!
You can hear me gush about the experience {here} and {here}

But this post isnt about my baby so moving on....
Because of the Holiday WTF Wednesday will be postponed and will return in 2 weeks as regularly scheduled. You guys should be able to get some good stuff with Black Friday coming up!

I want to wish all you out there a happy and safe thanksgiving!



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Aww, I love the picture of your son. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope it's a good one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails