home about etsy advertising parties awards

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pumpkin Art

I have been seeing this cute Halloween and Fall art all over blogland recently.
Of course I had to jump on the bandwagon.

So what could I possably creat with this picture frame and two sheets of scrapbooking paper?


A pumpkin of course!
The picture really doesnt do it justice.
Sorry for the bad lighting as you can see out my door its night, late at night.


I put it up on my entertainment center and it looked so bare. Need more art!
Seriouslly people, 5 minutes. The possability of art is endless.
But then I thought of my new friend from Fall Favorites Exchange, I shall give it to her!
I hope her family enjoys it just as much as I do!

Im linking to:

2 comments:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Cuteness girl! I love the funky shape, it loos awesome! Thanks for the vote too!

love your guts
mandi

Yvette said...

I really likes! The picture is awesome and you were able to do it with such inexpensive materials. Great job girl!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails