home about etsy advertising parties awards

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Random Junk

I dropped my hubs off at work one morning and I saw this big pile of junk next to their employee parking lot.


I thought gosh, they let customers see this junk! What an eye sore!
But then I saw more...
Luckily I had my camera in the car.

(Note: I have to start never leaving home without it, I'm always missing great photo ops, like yesterday in the parking lot of walmart there was a family of about 8 chickens sitting in a shopping cart in the parking lot)


Apparently I have a thing for moss..........


Then I thought to myself... have I been stalking Donna over at Funky Junk Interiors too much to see the absolute beauty in these?

2 comments:

{northern cottage} said...

Beauty Yes!! I want that THING - whatever it is!!

Joani said...

It looks like a bin that used to hold nails & screws that U could buy loosely at a hardware store.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails