home about etsy advertising parties awards

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Taking a little break

Hey Guys...

Just wanted to let you all know that I will be taking a week off.
This weekend is the American Cancer Society's Hoe Down for Hope event and I'm really excited to kick up my heals with some boot stomping fun.


Actually I'll be working my butt of for the rest of the week getting ready for the event., on top of being mommy, wife and working my full time job.

Please be patient I will be back cause I've been working on all kinds of stuff that I wanna share with ya'll!

And...
to top it off, just cause I love ya'll
and cause I appreciate you patience,
I'll be having a giveaway when I return.
So check back, dont go far!

I'll leave you with these pictures I shot at the beach last month


We sat on a picnic table under this tree at the beach.



Look at all that texture. I couldnt help but take a close up of it.



Have a great weekend ya'll and see you back next week.

Don't forget about the up coming giveaway!!!


2 comments:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Oh my gosh dont be gone too long! Cant wait to see the new "junk"!

love your guts
mandi

Yvette said...

I had a blast the other night at the fundraiser. It totally blew me away, you gals did a terrific job. Just everything was over the perfect; the food, the silent auction, the drink samples, line dancing...I can't sing my praises enough. I would love to offer my former public relations and event planning experience next year if you guys want an extra helper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails