home about etsy advertising parties awards

Friday, February 4, 2011

Aloha Friday!

It's Aloha Friday and boy do I need it!
It's been a busy week.

First of all today is Mega Swag Bucks Day!
I've been collecting Swagbucks for just a little while and already I have over 600 Swagbucks.
What are Swagbucks? 

They're points you earn just by using their search engine. You can also earn by taking daily polls, watching Swagtv and participating in special offers.
Then you take your Swagbucks and can earn gift cards from all over. I'm saving mine to trade in for Amazon cash cards. Go check em out you'll see the link at the bottom of this post.

Also my newest blog to stalk is The Frugal Girls. Go and check them out for all the latest deals, steals and how to get FREE stuff!!!

What a way to end the week!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Be sure and get the 450 point cards, it's a better value than the larger ones. I set Swagbucks as my default search engine and get most of my points that way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails