home about etsy advertising parties awards

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm back and just in time for 4Ms

I took some time off to spend time with my family and enjoy my growing baby. He turned 2 last week and we had a little party for him at our house on Saturday. So even though I've been MIA I sure have been busy.
I'm back now and boy do I have a lot to catch ya'll up on.

So Im back just in time for another 4Ms!

Photobucket

Today I'm keeping it short so here are a few cute ones:

Maybe not the best story line for a love story but sooo cute.






I think this is the sweeteest. True love loves you just the way you are (and will buy you rogaine)



I dont know how much of a love song this one is, but it reminds you to live and Love deeply.



Have a great Monday I'll be back soon with all kinds of stories!

come and join the fun!

4 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Great choices for this week! Happy (belated) Birthday to your little precious! :) It's always good to take time off for those important things... ;) Have a great week! :)

Cowboy Take Me Away - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing

Colette S said...

Love your picks for this week. Welcome back! :)

XmasDolly said...

Happy Hug your neighbor day! YOU'VE BEEN HUGGED! Thanks for riding our Love Train. Hope you're ride again next week too! Great choices! You totally ROCK~!

Classic NYer said...

The second song was sooooo sweet... and happy birthday to the baby!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails