home about etsy advertising parties awards

Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Photo Flashback

It's Aloha Friday... no work till Monday...
(actual SONG!)
Well actually TONS of work at home.

As much as I want to crawl into my bed and beg my husband to let me sleep in tomorrow I cant. We have our community garage sale and I'm looking forward to clearing out some clutter.
Next week is also my son's birthday so we've got a little bit of prepping to do for our cookout next Saturday. I cant belive my baby is gonna be two!
(I'm sobing right now)

Well in celebration of the end of the week its time for Friday Photo Flashback over at More than Words

Friday Photo Flashback

My friend sent this pix to me she was just learning her new scanner so you can see the photo sitting on the scanner. This was our friend's birthday party in the 7th grade! Probably about 1991.


I'm the bottom row middle.
I kinda giggle when I see this picture. Lots of memories and some stories I dont need to bring up. LOL

Have a great productive weekend everyone!

2 comments:

More Than Words said...

How fun!! Gosh...I wish I could remember every single silly memory with my friends!! That's a cute picture!!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Fun! I love that we have photos and the memories that come with them.
Do you keep in touch with all those friends in the photo?

Blessings & Aloha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails