home about etsy advertising parties awards

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Do you swag?

Well you better get with the program!
Search & Win

Swagbucks that is!

Ok, I'm just sharing this because I totally love swaggin'
You sign up for an account and use them as your search engine.
They randomly reward you with Swagbucks.
Collect Swagbucks and then trade them in for awsome prizes.

I traded mine in for 6 yes 6 Amazon gift cards for $5 each!
Thats $30 worth of Amazon gift cards!
NO JOKE!

You can put them towards some cricut cartridges

Cricut Cartridge, Stretch Your Imagination

This one is in my shopping cart!

Or a new bathing suit for summer

Monokini Swimsuit Pink Size Large
 

Cute and sexy and still hides my baby bulge tummy I never got rid of!

Amazon is one of my fav places to shop, since you've heard me say over and over again, we have NO selection here. Honest we have no where to shop.

You have nothing to loose, I promise, go ahead and click on the banner below and check it out for yourself.
Also, Friday's are Super Swagbuck days and your chances of winning are doubled!

 

Search & Win


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Swagbucks is paying for part of Christmas this year. I have seven cards in my account right now, though I think two are used, and 48 points until I can get the next one. I usually end up with two a month, so by Christmas hopefully I'll have about $100 worth. I just set my default search engine (for my address bar) to Swagbucks, then I don't have to remember to go to the site.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails