home about etsy advertising parties awards

Friday, May 27, 2011

Weekend Deals and Steals!

Today is MEGA SWAGBUCKS day!
Which means your chances of earing swagbucks are doubled!

Have you signed up yet?
Search & Win


Here are some other great deals out there for this lovely Memorial Day Weekend:

Thanks to Babble for sharing the 411 about an aswome sale over at Dwell Studio.
Love me some Dwell Studio, my son's crib set is Dwell Studio, but they are a bit expensive for my wallet so I usually shop Dwell Studio for Target.

I like this kitchen set why can't I find this exactly in green?


Look I spoke too soon...



Super cute they even have matching aprons!

Also you can enter to win a $200 Pottery Barn Kids gift certificate over at The TomKat Studio!

And going on right now Pottery Barn Kids has a 75% off sale for Memorial Day Weekend!

Grab a free sample of Pull Ups Flushable Moist Wipes {Here}

Print a 50% off one item at Michael's {Here}
We dont have a Michael's here and I'm so jealous of you people who have a Michael's so think of me when you get that super sweet deal on some total awsome item that I'll never get my hands on.. sob.
What are your plans this Memorial Day weekend?
We're planning a drive to the beautiful North Shore tomorrow.
Pack a lunch, our suits and towels and just hang at the beach all day.

Maybe even splurge a bit and what better way to indulge than this decadent


A total sin, no not yet have one of these Frozen Hot Chocolate



That is what you call over indulgence!
I hope you all have a great long weekend and stay safe!
I'll post pix of our trip to the North Shore.

And don't forget to remember our military and all they have done for us!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

It‘s wonderful that I found your blog about link at Mustard Seed. I’ve inserted a small stop and like what I see…. ;) Now I’m your new follower!

Have a nice day
Tine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails