home about etsy advertising parties awards

Monday, May 9, 2011

One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila... FLOOR

Ok, this post actually has nothing to do with Tequila, but it caught your eye didnt it?

Ok maybe one thing to do with Tequila...



Mmmmm... margaritas on Cinco De Mayo!
We had a little girls night out, so much fun and I come to realize that mama needs a night off more often!

But anyway... the real reason for this post...
A while back I mentioned about our flooring problem.
We are finally close to a solution.
After talking to the Department of Health I emailed our developer and hmmm... go figure mention the DOH and wow all of a sudden they have an offer for us.
They offered to have a contractor of their choice put in new linoleum of their choice free of charge... uh I don't think so! Look where their contractor of choice and flooring of choice has gotten us. The second offer they made was a cash settlement. Its not a lot, and hopefully it covers our expenses, but atleast its something and I can finally afford to do something about our flooring problem.

So the hubs and I took a little trip to Home Depot to check out their selection of tile... a very small selection of tile might I add.

He picked this one:


It's a 12" X 12" tile, I like the color but I was kinda hoping for a larger tile.

I kinda liked this one:




The only thing is that the colors vary from tile to tile soooo much!
I do prefer the color of the one the hubs chose, just if it was a tad lighter.

So what do you guys think? Any suggestions?




1 comment:

Jessica said...

I like them both but I do like the look of a 16x16 tile better. Could you choose each tile on the 16x16 tiles to make sure you don't get any hugely different pieces? I have been known to lay out tile in the aisles of my Home Depot, they don't mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails