home about etsy advertising parties awards

Friday, August 5, 2011

FYF... Get it together blogger!

Besides my smelly closet that made me discover the leak in my shower... and the fact I had to do the work...
(I wont go there, I just dont have the energy)
My beefs this week is with blogger
BWS tips button

Whats going on?!
I have been having problems posting comments and staying logged in.
Is anyone else having these problems?
I have seen some great stuff and I try and try to comment and share the love but I just can't!
Come on Blogger!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I just made a post--my first in two weeks, I'm a bad blogger--and it went up fine except for when Chrome decided to stop responding for a few minutes. I've heard of other people having problems with Blogger, though, and I had some issues in July so I think something's probably going on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails