home about etsy advertising parties awards

Friday, August 5, 2011

Korean BBQ and Furikake Salmon

As I was in Costco the other day I saw this gorgeous filet of wild salmon.
It's been a while since I had salmon and couldn't help myself.

I poured some Korean BBQ sauce on the bottom of my pan and rubbed some on top of the salmon as well. I think next time I would skip that step.


Next I smeared some mayonaise on top and sprinkled on furikake.
The BBQ sauce made the mayo hard to spread and it was slipping off, this is why I would omit that step next time.


I have a weakness for furikake, it reminds me of my childhood.


I baked the salmon uncovered for about 25 mins and it came out just perfect!
The Korean BBQ sauce was a bit sweet but it was yum-o!


I'm linking to the parties {Here} and at the bottom of this page!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks good! I had to look up furikake, but my guess was pretty close.

Yvette said...

Yum! I have to try this. Did you use Yoshinos sauce or something else?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails