home about etsy advertising parties awards

Friday, August 26, 2011

As seen by a 2 yr old...

We had our company's 10 year anniversary party last night.
Of course its hard for a 2 yr old to sit still during a dinner so I let my son go around the room with my small camera and take pix to entertain himself.

It was interesting to see what he took pix of.
Here are just some of the highlights minus about a hundred shots of the floor or just a white flash of I have no idea what it was.









Ok and just one shot from mommy's point of view :-)



Yummy delish pies... chocolate peanut butter banana, kauai lime and mac nut rum.
I seem to over endulge too often.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cute pictures! I think I have a few hundred of the extreme close up self portrait pics, too. My favorite is the pie picture, though. Yum.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails