I'm still making my attempts to keep up with the challenge. I'm getting there slowly but surely.
Day #14 was under the bathroom sink, again an area I hardly ever think of. I thought mine was neat but once I really got under there... nope it wasnt.
So I took everything out and vacuumed it up and wiped it down.
I picked up some $1.50 plastic bins up from Kmart. Not the color I want but for $1.50 it was gonna go under the sink so I was ok with it.
I put all my extra hand soap and shampoo my hubby's shaving cream and all of a sudden I realized several things.
(note: the plastic bag will be removed once I get more storage containers - see below)
1. I need to buy toilet paper I'm running low
2. While Im there I need soap as well, that one bar looks really lonely
3. I have a drawer FULL of feminine products that I could put under here now that I've got so much room
4. I could totally free up this entire drawer if I found one of these great containers with drawers in them.
5. I have waaaayy too much half used lotions. I need to promise myself that I will not buy any more lotion untill I use all this up. (BTW, this was just what was under my sink, it doesnt include what I have in my closet or the spare bathroom)