home about etsy advertising parties awards

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

the hubs

We have our days, we all do.
Yesterday was one of them. If I didnt love him so much I would have walked up gave him a Gibbs (smaked the back of his head like Jethro Gibbs on NCIS)

So we get home from working ALL day.
My son is sleeping so I figure its the perfect time to get stuff done in the kitchen without a nagging 23 month old at my feet whinning "I see" or "I cook" or "Mom I try"

Maybe its just the way I think, maybe it's my OCD, maybe I should just let him relax after a long day at work. Well I spend the next hour or so putting the dishes away from the night before, then washing the dishes from our home lunches and then starting dinner all the while he is sitting on the couch watching TV!

That just drives me insane! When do I ever get to just sit around and watch tv?
He knows Im mad at him and then just before I go to bed I ask him to help me pluck out an ingrown hair under my arm. (sorry I know TMI) and he does it without any complaint.
I watched him concentrate and at that moment I forgave him. Its not that big a deal to be mad about anyway.
Then he tucked me in bed, yea he's a sweetheart.
Just dont tell him I told you all!

4 comments:

Yvette said...

I know exactly how you feel sister! For some reason, it's no big deal for us to work a full day, come home and parent, and maintain the home without taking any time to ourselves. Yes, we could veg like the hubbies and they wouldn't mind, but then the sight of our house falling out of order would give us an anxiety attack. So glad to hear that's normal because I thought I was the only one.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the award! I truly appreciate it.

Hugs,
Toni
A Bowl Full of Lemons

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

I so know those days!

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

I remembered those days, but your husband is still sweet to tuck you in..

For some reasons I thought I've followed you long ago, but...now I'm :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails