home about etsy advertising parties awards

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day # 6 Getting Organized Challenge - Dresser Drawers

I'm a little behind on my days but here's day number 6 - dresser drawers.



So have that buffet table I turned into a dresser I told you all about it {here}
Since the holidays I've been piling crap on top of it and I'm so embarrassed to show you all this picture but here it is


And another view... horrible isnt it...


So as part of the challenge I took everything off and then cleaned it. With all that crap on it, I don't know how it got so dusty.


Ok a new start, what to do...
Well first I just have to say how much I LOVE those drawers made for utinsils, look how perfect they are for the "unmentionables" drawer

Please pardon my hubs underwear and dont tell him I put this picture up either.
My friend got me this great picture cause she knew I would love the frame. I plan on replacing the picture with either a mirror or a family pix and hanging it on the wall.



So clean I dont even recognize my own room!
Feels great to be cleaned and uncluttered. After we finished this we started on the closet and you should see the donation pile grow!!




1 comment:

Elle Uy said...

Your before pictures resembles the piles of stuff on top of my desk and dresser that I'm looking at right now, I'll take this as a sign! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails