home about etsy advertising parties awards

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year.... New Look....

Have you all noticed my new look?
Do you like it?
Pretty spiffy huh!

Not too long ago Erika at Oops I Craft my pants had an amazing deal that I just couldnt pass on.
(catchy name too isnt it)
I emailed her and literally within a matter of 2 days I got a new look for my blog.
I answered a few short questions and bam I saw my ideas come to life.
Very talented one I tell you that Erika.
Check out her blog below


AND
She just introduced her new adventure
Click {HERE} to check it out.

Thank you very much Erika for the amazing job you did... hey check back for more, I'm also getting a blog button that you can all show off to your friends for me (wink)

3 comments:

Christina said...

Love it!! Looks super cute!! :)

Jessica said...

I have noticed, and I think it's cute. I really like the color palette!

Becky said...

Too cute! It totally looks like you! I love it! It's something that I would have picked too :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails