home about etsy advertising parties awards

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hoo are you #35....

NightOwlCrafting
 
Yes! I'm a day late, just possably a dollar short as well, but don't hold it against me!
Here are this week's questions, wont you play along as well??
 
 
1. Do you pay your bills online or through snail mail?
Both, I pay credit cards online but my utilities I do the old fashioned way of snail mail. Most places here are kinda slow on the technology and I dont even know if our water department does that? Hmmm I should check...

2. How many email accounts do you have?
Uhhhh... call me obsessive.... or maybe its just cause I have ADD... I don't even check all of them regularly because I have too much, I have... wait let me count them... 6

3. Do you use XM/Sirius, radio, ipod, CD, or etc.. in your vehicle?
Ok, laugh at me now.. I dont own an ipod, I dont have a smart phone... Im soooo tech-illerate (is that a word) I stopped burning my own cd's after the whole limewire, stealilng copyrighted music thing happend a few years ago. I listen to the radio and get very frustrated with the lack of choices we have here.
 
4.  What shows are sparking your interest on TV right now?
Hmmm, well we have our usual line up of shows: NCIS, Mike and Molly, Greys, Private Practice, Two and a Half men (btw who else is bummed the show is now cxled?!) How I met your mother, Modern Family, Cougartown, anything DIY, HGTV, Foodnetwork and Travel, totally bummed theres no more Hills and The City (that was my guilty pleasure)... recently weve been watching Glee and that new show Mad Love.

5. Name 3 things that you think of when you hear the word "GREEN"!
I think of recycling, how I want my kitchen to look (I've been obsessing over whether to do it in red or green) and veggies!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails