home about etsy advertising parties awards

Sunday, March 27, 2011

my 75 cent accessory

I have been looking for a large pitcher for a while to put on my counter top for my cooking utensils. I found this little creamer pot thingie for 75 cents! I thought it had potential and for 75 cents I could do anything to it and it would be worth it.


I put a really quick coat of spray paint that for the life of me I cant even remember the name of it because it wasn't the color I originally wanted but its what the store had at the time. I thought about spray painting it white and adding some fake greenery to it, but I didnt have white spray paint and I didnt have any greenery that would match in such a small container. 


So there it is! Nothing special just yet but I added some color to my otherwise bare counter top. I know this isnt the final resting spot for my itty bitty creamer pitcher on my itty bitty ledge behind my kitchen sink but there she will be until we have some shelves up.

Pitcher - 75 cents
Paint - free (already had)

Im linking to:


 and more parites {HERE}


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a weakness for creamers too. I use one to hold my toothbrush of all things. Yours is so cute!

Signing Out said...

It looks great and my kind of deal...frugal!

Jane

Patty said...

Great job, I need to get over my fear of painting stuff!
I've given you a blog award! Check it out at my blog at http://chaotictendancies.blogspot.com/
Patty from My Chaotic Home

Nicole @ Wohler's World said...

What a great steal! Looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing, visiting from Sew Woodsy.

Hanna said...

very nice:)

Christina said...

super cute & thrifty :)

Thanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails